Saturday, February 19, 2011

11 months

How did my baby get so old? She is already 11 months old.

She took her first steps on February 16.

She isn't walking all over yet but if she is motivated enough she will walk to what she wants.

I. Can't. Believe. It.


This is the picture that we put on her birthday invites. She is so hilarious with this box. This is the cat toy/dog toy box and she takes all the toys out and sits in it. Totally cracks me up, so I thought it was only fitting for her birthday card. This is what she does now...

It is already starting, she doesn't want us to kiss her anymore. Just look at that look on her face, "not in front of the dogs, dad, geesh!"


"YOU CAN'T MAKE ME! I will not do this until I am 5."


Oh, yes, she will.


It is unfortunate that the only cute picture of her was super dark. Oh well, I lightened it and it will do.

Today I made her 1st year slideshow. Tears. It seems like it was just 11 weeks ago that we brought her home. And here we are, 11 months and 5 days later.

No comments: